In their initial episode of 2020, Kapil and Moe discuss why the Truth often eludes us, why it always lives in the question, and what happens when you discover it. They also explore the hidden dimension of sustained performance & the deep patterns of the mind.
Why Performance is Always a Byproduct
I’ve always had a deep desire to contribute to the success and wellbeing of others – it’s what gets me out of bed in the morning and it’s why I love to share what I learn. And, it’s perhaps why I have so much appreciation for the opportunity to engage with Kapil. His is a perspective that never fails to challenge the depth of my thinking, and this episode is no exception.
Mid-way through our conversation, you’ll notice him pushing me to tell him ‘why I always want help people?’ And while I’ve always felt it as a calling or somewhat innate; he helps me see it from an angle that I’ve never really considered. Listen for yourself and see how it impacts your thinking.
- The myth of new year resolutions and goals.
- Why and how the present always dictates the future?
- Why the Truth is so elusive to most of us?
- How you’ll know you’ve discovered your Truth?
- What we get wrong about performance?
- The Truth about the pursuit of ‘no-mind’?
- What we miss when we help someone?
- What makes a legend?
- The ultimate trigger of fear?
- What we get wrong about hard work and effort?
- WEBSITE: KapilGuptaMD.com
- TWITTER: @KapilGupta
- AMAZON: Direct Truth: Uncompromising, Non-Prescriptive Truths to the Enduring Questions of Life
This episode was originally published here on 33voices.